||Mr. Kramer has represented thousands of clients with their residential and commercial needs since forming the Law Firm in 1990. His goal and that of the firm is to establish lasting relationships, while providing quality legal services.
Robert S. “Bob” Kramer has practiced law in Martin
and Palm Beach County areas since 1986.
* Lender Representation
* Commercial & Residential Real Estate
* Commercial & Residential Real Estate Development
* Title Insurance
* Business Law
* 1980 – Florida Southern College, B.S.
* 1986 – Cumberland Law School of Samford University, J.D., cum laude
* 1986 – Florida
* Martin County Bar Association
* The Florida Bar Association
* Board Member of the Dan Marino Foundation since 2012
* Board of Director – Boys & Girls Club of Martin County
* Former Chairman of Board – Gulfstream Business Bank
* Former Board of Director – YMCA Foundation
* Former Board of Director – Hospice Foundation
* Former Board of Trustee – Pines School (f/k/a St. Michael’s Independent School)